Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Thursday, August 6, 2026

The Eggplant, The Rug, and The BBC

Our outside weather is a bit stinky winky.  We're looking at a temp of 75 (F) with very high humidity that's so thick your finest cottons stick to your skin.  Our high will be in the upper 80s (F).  There is the constant threat of storms, but nothing at all like what we had when the temps were in the upper 90s (F) and low 100s (F).  We are almost halfway through summer and, except for those 2 weeks of torrid temps and tornado like storms, the season has been relatively normal... at least  here in Central PA.

I got a decent upper body workout in yesterday morning.  We've added a few new exercises that I like and started doing leg extensions again.  No squats.  That's fine.

A lot of words were written yesterday, mostly because the threat of rain was to great for me to want to get my extension cords out.  All of my tools are either electric or battery powered.  I learned a long time ago, water and electric simply don't mix.

Tomato sauce is going to be made this afternoon.  This is a good thing.  Mine includes tomatoes, onions, spices, and a touch of wine.  

My schedule for the last week in August was posted yesterday.  I'm scheduled for 13.5 hours.  I had already scheduled the last of my vacation for that week, so I'll end up with 20 + hours.  That's fine.

And I know everyone wanted to see a picture of my eggplant, so here it is!  Impressive, isn't it?  Can you tell I'm very proud?


The only thing more impressive is the picture of Orangie's new rug.


I understand the color is Spun Gold.  And yes, he did wear this yesterday in Las Vegas, and no, this is not AI slop.

Even funnier than that thing on his head, is Orangie's lawsuit against the BBC.  He sued them, claiming their coverage of the January 6 riots led to his financial ruin.  The BBC. who know a shit bird when they see one, said "prove it!  Show us your financial records!"  He has until tomorrow to release the information and instead of doing that, he's running around shrieking and yelling as if that rug on his head was on fire, crying "no, no, no, you need to take my word for it."  And the BBC is having none of his shit.  I'm betting they're going to countersue because he actually did disparage and slander them.  Grab your popcorn.




No comments:

Post a Comment