Another overnight low in the upper 50s (F). Nice. We were supposed to have a 0% chance of rain today, that has changed. We're now up to a 25% chance of rain, with a 0% likelihood of having rain tomorrow. the way things change. I don't doubt that one of the pre-requisites of weather forecasters is that their predictions need to be more flexible than a double-jointed contortionist's acrobatics. If these overnight lows continue, I'm going to have to get the red blankey out of storage.
Yesterday started off fine, but then became almost chaotic. My morning workouts have changed. I'm still doing strength training, though I rarely get my heart rate up to 120 BPM, but we added mobility exercises. They work well. That part of the day went super fine.
Then things sort of jumped the rails. I've been thinking for some time about signing up for Ad-Sense and decided that yesterday was the day things were going to happen. This is not an easy process. You can't simply click a button or check a box. Code needs to be copied and pasted. I am not a coder. I survived one programming course around 30 years ago, which was of no use. We shall see, won't we.
After that experience, I went to work. Wrong. For the first time in almost 2 years, I wasn't scheduled to work on Monday, but, like most humans, I run on routines. So, I punched in, checked out my numbers, insured vacation time was being applied, and punched out. On the way home, I picked up an ice cream cake. After Howie and I each had a slice, he looked at me and said, "you know, I think it's time for a nap." That dog is so smart.

We're expected to believe that the man who got a $2 billion paycheck from the Saudi's is concerned about affordability?
ReplyDeleteFuck off Hakeem.
I suspect the meetings had to do with the midterms.
DeleteWell the trade war has begun and now the diaper wearing person wants to change Lake Ontario to Lake America. Another distraction. We walked away because we are not going to be taken over by America and that is why we didn’t sign up. We have a much better lifestyle here.
ReplyDeleteIt was really cool last night, I had to drag out the duvet but it is warmer today and getting warmer tomorrow. I was a bad girl and bought myself a large piece of peach cake with cream cheese icing. I made it last for two days. I hope we don’t target your state as it was a red state. Probably not anymore, lol gigi
We're considered a Purple state because we got blues at either end, but then the Appalachian counties are red as Hell. Peach Cake is delicious!! Lucky you!
DeleteHakeem?
ReplyDeleteHe needs to go. There’s many better qualified people. He does like his money. And you know Iran knows how to rile Cankles up. Of course, Barron gives me American Psycho vibes and I hope he goes to jail with his siblings.
Ivanka Banka is perfect.
Yum cake.
XOXO
I don't know if Jeffries is any good at reading walls, but he'd bet learn soon so he's not too surprised.
Delete