Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Wild Horses

Showers are in the forecast for today.  Temps are supposed to be in the mid to upper 70s (F), which isn't bad for this time of year.  I have to work this afternoon, so the forecast doesn't really effect me that much, as long as we don't have we don't have storms with wind shears that rip off the tops of trees.  Right now our outside temp is 57 (F).  That's good sleeping weather.  Soon I'll have to pull the first of several blankets out of storage.  

Yesterday was an interesting day.  My morning workout is evolving.  We're putting more mobility exercises into the mix because I am getting older.  The strength exercises keep my muscles from slowly fading away, and the mobility exercises will hopefully still keep me functional when I get to be old.  

Grocery shopping was completed after the workout.  Pasta and Spam were picked up at BJs Discount Store (the Spam's for Howie).  Then there was a stop at my Giant supermarket where I used coupons to buy red grapes and asparagus.  I had planned on buying ground been, but there's no way in hell I'm spending $7 a pound.  

An appointment was made to have my furnace prepped for winter.  I also renewed my driver's license.  This should last until 2030.  I had to laugh when I saw that I'd gotten my first license in 1968.  

And tariff negotiations fell apart with Canada; they're just tired of the tariff bullshit, as is just about every other country on this planet.  Things are going to get more expensive.  But don't worry, the loser with 6 bankruptcies running this country is going to start importing ground beef, from 2 mystery countries,, at a 23% discount.  As expected, the beef industry is upset.  Thanks to the guy they voted for, they're now having to deal with so many problems, including screw worm.  There's a saying, "you get what you pay for."

Though I did see this morning that the importing cheap ground beef has been put on hold.  If that's true, I'm wondering if it's because of the beef industry's complaints, or because many Americans are worried that they might actually be buying ground horse.  You seen, unbeknownst to some, the administration has been rounding up wild horses.


These horses are being sold to a mysterious country at $25 a pop so they can be slaughtered... for food, possibly ground horse.  

And this should come as no surprise, but because of the details included, many believe the leaks about Natalie Harp are coming from a high ranking official in the administration, someone who feels that she is usurping their power.  I suspect that this is also a person whose loyalty has been broken, and who now feels they need to punish the Orange Anus.  Possibly someone left on the decoy plane?



No comments:

Post a Comment