Outside we have 76 (F), humidity thick as a sponge, and a seriously cloudy sky. Drizzles and showers are on tap for both today and tomorrow. Tuesday? We're supposed to have sunshine, though that's supposed to be followed by more drizzles and showers. The past few days have been breezy, so we could use the rain.
I did a half-assed workout yesterday because I simply didn't feel like putting a lot of effort into picking things up and putting things down. I'm not going to renew my Trainwell subscription. With all of the branches and limbs I have to cut up, I will have natural cardio and strength training for probably the next 2 months. I'm thinking possibly of reactivating my Planet Fitness membership. $45 for 3 months is a lot less expensive than $552, and with my hours being cut I'm starting to look thriftiness again.
Yesterday afternoon I worked at the Paint desk. I enjoy mixing pain for people, or I should say most people. A painter I remembered for my days managing the desk showed up for one of his special orders. This means that the paint he buys must have 20% less tint because that makes his colors special. He's short, about 5'5" so I suspect his aggressively demanding nature is cause by a Napoleonic Complex.
The Orange Anus was doing some unhinged shit posting last evening, and one of the pics he posted on his Truth Social account was him kissing a golden Jesus.

MAGAts will follow him to Hell, and some in the GOP will likely do the same rather than every admit they did what they did.
ReplyDeleteThe will follow him to Hell, and then they're going to believe him when he tells them he's going to make Hell great again.
DeleteWe just got news yesterday that a retired colleague had just died. He was about 4.10" (no kidding) and was SOOOOO AGGRESSIVE we called him Napoleon. They always put some blurb in the text about how "he will be sorely missed" and this was the first time ever I've thought "not by me"! I had to draft something in French for him once (he was French mother tongue) and I made a mistake. The little runt came dashing into the office, brandishing the document yelling "see, see, you made a mistake". When he retired he erased all the computers in his unit - so I'm guessing he had a problem with more than just me then!
ReplyDeleteErasing all the computers might simply be him as his vindictive worst. I'm sure he let everyone know that an error had been made; that's what people like him do.
DeleteI can’t believe all those grown men (asskissers) haven’t got the balls to use their power and put the orange one out to pasture. He needs to be medically supervised 24/7 for the sake of the world. The damage he has done so far is spectacular. It is chilly up here this Monday morning 62 degrees. We had rain most of yesterday and it is starting out cloudy today, a civic holiday. My husband (late) was a 5’5’’ painter but was always joking around and very funny. He mixed his own colours and paint unlike your little Napoleon. Have a good day if it is a holiday in USA. Gigi
ReplyDelete