We have 64 (F) outside and high humidity. There was a threat of thunderstorms throughout yesterday with dark clouds rushing overhead and a constant breeze from the west. We got nothing, until last night, or I guess I should say early this morning. Then we had a thunder boomer loud enough to wake me up. And then we had over 15 minutes of sirens. Today? They're calling for more sunshine with a high in the upper 70s (F). I work all day, so the weather isn't going to effect me that much,
Saturdays and Sundays are none workout days, but some nice words were written yesterday before I went to work. Are the Cassadas, Mary and Carlos, in over their heads? Or is there something else going on? She wrote a bestselling fitness book, "Some Do, Most Don't," and he owns a string of gyms in Barcelona and Madrid called "Todo o Nada." One might wander why they set up a wellness clinic in Bally-Seamus, Ireland.
I got 2 measures yesterday, which will keep management happy. Evidently there are some changes coming down the pike in regard to attendance that are not going to make people happy. They want people to conform with policies that haven't been enforced in years. I'm part-time, so these really don't effect me that much, though some full time associates will have problems. I don't doubt that this is a means to speed up the move from full time associates to part-timers.
And what about that Mark Carney? Believe me, every country in the world is watching Canada. Their Prime Minister has drawn a line in the sand, and let's be honest here, the loser in the White House is spineless. He does not deal with confrontation well. He gets mad and stomps his little feet, and shakes his little fists, then backs down repeating the lie about how he wins so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment