So, we've got 69 (F) outside and an overcast sky. Rain is in the forecast. Temps will hover in the mid 70s (F) and the showers will be on again, off again. Right now they're off again. Oh, and the humidity is back. The threat of rain pretty much pretty much eliminates the possibility of my doing any yardwork. That's disappointing. Now I'm going to have to go for a ride on my bike to get my daily cardio.
I did get yardwork done yesterday Bit by bit the branches are disappearing and my piles of mulch keep growing. I got 2 bags of mulch yesterday. While mulch isn't expensive, mine is free, and I'm going to end up with the equivalent of a truck load.
The new schedule is out and starting the week after Labor Day, I'm back to working Thursdays. This is a good thing. I want to pay my car off and those 18 hours weeks were slowing down the process.
Otherwise, yesterday was pretty meh. Some laundry was done. Some cleaning was done. An hour and a half of lawn cleanup was completed.
Two new characters have entered the story in The Body in the Words, Heath and Mrs. Porridge. I don't know if I've mention this or not, but there no one name Porridge lives in Ireland. I've checked. So this makes Mrs. P quite an original character. She, herself, is aware of this and loves the fact that she is so distinct from everyone else.
And yesterday this happened.

The GOP does this every time they get in power and then Democrats come along and fix it for them.
ReplyDeleteVote Blue always.