Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Howie on the Bed

 Holy Schmoly, our high today is predicted to be in the low 80s (F).  That's very warm weather for October.  Tomorrow will be just a sunny and warm.  I'm off today!  Work tomorrow.  My next day off after today will be Thursday, and weathermen are forecasting the temps to drop dramatically, with the high being in the low 60s (F)

I did work yesterday.  It was so boring.  I talked to 2 customers about getting their rooms measured for carpet installations, but they were just beginning their flooring adventure.  I cut some blinds for customers.  Just as I was about to leave, a woman showed up at the flooring desk and wanted to change the carpet for her install.  She picked a carpet that was very inexpensive and I did all the changes, but she decided to hold off on the purchase.  My policy has always been to not push.  Spending money is always a personal decision.  What can I say?  My sales are very good even though I don't hit all the requisite sales buttons my bosses would like me to hit.

Resolution has been reached on the Squarespace mystery charge.  I bought the domain name Ridingon.bike some years ago from Google.  Sometime during the summer, they began selling ownership of the domains to Squarespace.  They did notify me and I mentally filed it in the unimportant category.  Three weeks ago, without notification, Squarespace charged me a renewal fee.  Google always let me know about the renewal, giving me the option to opt out and migrate my blog back to Blogger.  Squarespace didn't.  So, I migrated the blog myself.  Had they notified me in advance, I'd have paid the charge, now they've lost my business.

Since it's Tuesday, I thought I post a picture of Howie on the bed.


With 2 weeks until election day, I need to warn everybody that the Cultists are going to be doing their most deceitful work.  On Zitter and Threads, their bots are going to be posting fake poll numbers.  Jake Silver over on 534 is going to be pushing bongo bongo bullshit.  Stay steadfast.  Don't let your mind falter or worry.  We have this.  Boy do we have this.  Main Street Media wants a horse race.  This isn't it.  But you do need to prepare yourselves because the Republican party is going to throw so much shit into the fan it will be difficult to avoid being splattered.  Just remember, that's all they have... shit.


2 comments:

  1. DO NOT BELIEVE POLLS.
    The only poll you need worry about is the ballot box.
    CAST A GODDAMNED VOTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppy feet! ❤️

    ReplyDelete