Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

It's all Greek to Me

 Here in Central PA, the temp hit 82 (F) yesterday.  I turned on the ceiling fan in the bedroom.  This toastiness is quite unusual for this time of the year.  We're going to have a repeat today.  Then, sometime tonight, the temps are going to drop like rocks and tomorrow's high is predicted to be around 62 (F).  For mid October, that's considered seasonal.

Because it was so warm outside yesterday, Howie was out quite a bit.  Having the yard fenced in is simply marvelous.  All I need to do is open the back door and out he goes.  The only problem I've been having so far is that sometimes he doesn't want to come back into the house.  That is quickly remedied with a shake of the treat bag.

And I did get some things done yesterday, like the big tank in the living room got a good cleaning.  I also started working on my Greek again, this time with Rosetta Stone.  I'm not that fond of their language learning software, but it does get the best overall ratings.  What I'm going to need to do is start writing down the words so I can learn the alphabet.

I had breakfast with my brother yesterday and it was devoid of politics, except for the goodbyes said in the parking log.  He told me that who ever wins in November he'll pray for that person.  My comment was, "well, we already know one of them's going to Hell."  He thought that was funny.  I don't doubt that he'll vote for Trump.  Voting for a woman, especially one that is black, completely goes against his devotion to the patriarchy.  

With less than 2 weeks until the election, we voters for freedom need to prepare ourselves for an onslaught or Republican propaganda and lies.  It will be everywhere.  It will have many shapes.  There will be polls that lie.  There will be reports of early voting trends.  Do not believe them.  Do not click on any report on a news website, not matter how appealing.  It's only purpose is to get you to click.  If you are worried, pick up a good book and read it slowly for the next 2 weeks.  One thing you may want to do is pay attention to where the candidates are campaigning.  The campaigns have internal polls which are far more accurate than what you see on Main Stream Media.  If Harris is campaigning in Huston, you can surmise that her internals are very good.  If the Orange Anus is campaigning in North Carolina, a red state, you can surmise that his internals are not the best for that state.  Also look at who's campaigning for both Harris and Trump.  Harris has some heavy hitters out on the campaign trail, Trump has Arnie's dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment