Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, August 17, 2026

North Korea is the Enemy

Well, here it is, Monday morning and we have humidity.  While the forecast doesn't call for a repeat of yesterday's weather, the 85% chance of rain means we're going to get close.  We had long periods of soaking rain yesterday.  Thunderstorms were supposed to arrive later in the evening.  They never showed up, however the soaking rains continued through the night.  My prediction for today is that it's going to be drab... very drab.

Because I had some ham hocks that needed to be used, I made bean soup yesterday.  I threw in some rice as a thickener, so I ended up with something more akin to bean stew.  On cool, rainy days, stews are good.  

Mostly what I did yesterday was work on The Body in the Words.  I've been doing a lot of research on wellness clinics and the courses they offer for public consumption.  There are those which teach the more traditional aspects of wellness, such as hearth health, and mobility, and nutrition.  Than there are those which focus on more trendy subjects like vaginal wellness, sperm maxing, and parasite cleansing.  As for those instructing these classes?  Some of them are certified in other fields and then discover that talking about... oh, say vaginal wellness, will earn them a bigger paycheck.  And then there are those with no credentials, who con you into thinking your an expert.  These people say a lot of words that, if they're not careful, could get someone killed.

Then I played some Balder's Gate 3.  This 2nd playthrough is so much better because I'm now much more familiar with the game's mechanics.  While casting spells can be great, sometimes you also need simple brute force.

When I'm playing a video game, I never pay attention  to social media because I'm having too much fun, so I do a quick catchup before I go to bed.  Of course, this humdinger was the first thing to catch my eye.


Is there anyone reading this who doesn't know that Kim Jung Bung is a Communist dictator fascist?  A day doesn't happen when I don't wonder what the Orange Anus is going to do that is worse than what he's already done.  Have we hit the bottom of the barrel yet?  Just a little reminder, he's always been fascinated by authoritarian dictators.  I don't doubt that in his mind dictators are the ultimate in CEOs.  He sees them as have absolutely no accountability.  And a communist dictator would own every company in the country.  This is what Orangie has been dreaming about for years.  And Republicans, instead of saying "enough is enough," are staying silent.  Their dream has always been to have total control over the country.  They have no idea what that dream is going to cost them, but then they have always been non-thinkers.


2 comments:

  1. I seriously hope November is a giant slap in the face of the House and Senate GOP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just by coincidence I’ve been listening to The Coldest Winter, a history of the Korean War debacle. The egomaniacal narcissist Gen. McArthur had a personality much like OA and thousands of innocent men died as a result.

    ReplyDelete