Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Orange, Red, and Blue

Good Morning, Afternoon, and Evening people.  Weather forecasters are predicting that our high this afternoon will be in the low 70s (F).  Tomorrow's high should be in the mid 70s (F).  Temps are supposed to increase until Saturday, at which time rain is going to once again come into the picture.  Some forecasters are predicting at least an inch of rain on Sunday... again.  We had rain this past weekend thanks to a Nor'easter.  If this keeps up, I'm going to have to mow my lawn again.

So, I worked yesterday and a change happened.  Around 5 PM I was called back to the office.  Usually when you get called back you've done something... wrong.  Being the wonderful associate I am, I knew that couldn't be the case.  I was correct.  My position has been changed, and I have no problem with that.  I am no longer a Flooring Specialist, which means no more sales goals, credit card goals, or measure goals.  I am now a Flooring Aisle Maintenance Associate, at my same rate of pay, of course.  The change was done because corporate only allows so many hours for specialists and that number is predicated by the total dollars in sales.  Basically, our flooring sales aren't high enough to warrant 2 full time and 2 part-time specialists.  This is actually fine with me, because I've really gotten tired of having to call people up to try and talk them into buying a flooring installation.  In my mind, this is a win, win situation.

And I'd like to remind you about the Orange Anus and Carrier, the A/C company.


Back in 2016 there was a big "to do" about Carrier moving its manufacturing to Mexico, and Orangie intervened.  He was going to save all of those jobs.  One of his deals was struck (do you know where this is going?) and jobs were saved.  800 jobs remained in the US, however 1400 from one Carrier plant moved down to Mexico.  Other Carrier jobs followed.  I'm bIringing this up because yesterday Orangie made a big announcement about a steel plant opening in Iowa, a $15 billion steel plant.  Iowa, a very Red state, is very close to turning Blue, and Orangie is scared shitless, hence his $15 billion lie.  We all know that plant will never be built, let's just hope that the Iowans have grown smart enough to know how much Orangie lies.


2 comments:

  1. Everything he says is a lie.
    Everything he does is a deflection over being a pedophile rapist grifter.
    Everything he touches dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new position. As a sometimes customer I would hate gearing those phone calls. I just would not answer them.
    We may finally get some rain this week, we need it. A trump ban on Canadian goods starts today. Trump thinks we will come crawling back but I hope not.seems like trumpy is kissing Chinas behind as we know he is Communist just like China. Gigi

    ReplyDelete