We had 48 (F) this morning when I woke up. That's a chilly start to the day. We are supposed to have full sunshine today with an afternoon high in the upper 60s (F). Tomorrow's high is predicted to be in the mid 70s (F). That'll be nice. We are approaching the waiting time of Autumn, when we wait to see how long it will be until we turn on our heat. I realized last night that I need to throw another blanket on the bed.
Yesterday was a combo of busy and lazy. I slept in, so everything got off to a late start. Then I went out to lunch with my friends Tami and Ann. I had fried chicken tenders and waffle fries, very tasty. Of course, after that, I was lazy, you know how it is sometimes after a meal. And I was rather pleased with myself for not getting desert.
Then last evening I downloaded a book on Pilates for men and was surprised to see some of the mobility exercises I'd been doing with Trainwell were listed. Mobility is important as we get older. Nothing stays the same. Too many people fail to understand that adapting doesn't stop when you hit a certain age.
I'd said I'd be either baking bread or making pasta today, well, the bread won out, so John, I'll be dropping the blow by blow pics of pasta making in the future.
And that nasty, drag-along cold I had is gone.
For those who haven't seen this yet, here's a picture of Orangie raging at his helicopter pilot courtesy of a Reuters photographer.

I guess I'll have to keep muting my TV or just change the channel when the rapist speaks.
ReplyDeleteAnd not just a plain old concrete helipad, but granite! Even more of a waste of our money!
ReplyDelete