Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, October 19, 2024

Silence is Orange

 Another sunny day is on tap for us here in Central PA.  We were under another frost warning last evening but that didn't happen.  When I got out of bed this morning, the temp was sitting at 41 (F).  Our high temp to day is predicted to be in the low 70s (F).  Sadly, I do have to go to work and sit and the flooring desk.

My new schedule starts on Monday.  The only full, 8 hour day I'm available is going to be Sunday.  They tend to be the slowest day of the week.  I have one more schedule change to make.  I've got to remove my availability for Fridays, that will keep me from having to go in and work on Black Friday.  

My car inspection went well yesterday.  Sometime before next year I'm going to need to buy new tires, but that was expected.  My car is 5 years old, and so far I haven't had any real expense.  There's also a problem with the rear break shoes, but again, the front brakes are fine, so right now it isn't something that needs to be worried about.

Howie's 10 weeks old today.  I am still a chew toy, though the number of toys he's gotten have cut back on the number of lacerations I'm getting from his sharp, little teeth.  He slept through the entire night without having to go outside for a pee break.  He likes going outside, and we've reached the point where I can open the back door and simply let him out to do his business.  I still have to keep an eye on him out of the windows to make sure he doesn't chew on any sticks.  Here's a pic I took of his yesterday.  He's getting bigger by the day.


And can we talk about bad Karma?  Last evening the Orange Anus had a rally in Detroit, remember he just said Detroit was a terrible, horrible place, and his mic cut out.  That's right, for almost twenty minutes he wove back and forth across the stage in the award winning roll as Donnie the Silent.  I watched some of it since it's always nice to see Karma in action.  From what I've read, he was seething.  How humiliating for him!  to have to stand in front of a half filled arena unable to say anything!  Someone tried giving him a mic and that, too, wasn't working.  Was the sound company retaliating because Orangie had said Detroit was a shit hole?  I mean, I suppose they could always write off the expense as a campaign donation.




8 comments:

  1. I may not believe in god, but perhaps the universe was sending a signal ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course the cultists are too stupid to understand, but then conservatives have never really taken the time to simply think.

      Delete
  2. Howie, won't be a puppy to long. Your right, he looks bigger already. I'm still in disbelief over that rally the dump had with the music.

    On tap here tonight will be some friends in a nice bonfire, and mulled cider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's growing faster than I'd been expecting.

      Delete
  3. Wondering why he didn’t cue up his playlist? Shown off his mad dance moves LOL.
    Howie is gorgeous. Just look at those paws!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orangie had no sound at all. And yes, look at those paws.

      Delete
  4. Are you working your way up (down?) to quitting work completely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not right now. I get paid a ridiculously high rate to sit at a desk that covers all my monthly expenses with $$ left over, so all my Social Security gets banked.

      Delete