Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

The Man with the Glasses

 Rain is in the forecast.  The drizzle has already begun.  Temps are predicted to climb into the mid 80s (F), but the humidity will be high.  After today's rains temps will again climb back up into the 90s (F).  While the past 2 summers have been on the cool side, this warmth should have been expected.  The rest of the world is having very hot days, so why should we here in Central PA have to deal with the same thing.

I did have a nice conversation yesterday with my manager regarding the attitude I had to deal with from the other manager on Sunday.  He asked if I got the $4700 sale, and when I told him I did, he said, "that's what's important, making sure the customer is happy."  Of course, getting that sale made him happy.  From what I gather, none of the other managers have much respect for the one who tried to intimidate me, so I'm getting broad smiles and nods from them, while he seems to have made himself invisible.  

And, since it's raining, I'm using the dryer today instead of hanging my loads of laundry outside to dry.  

Also, after everything I've been posting about the Orange Anus, I thought this might be a decent little palate cleanser.  This is something to be proud of.  I tried posting the video, but NBC Sports has it locked down tight in YouTube, so watch him in action.  His name is Steve Nedoroscik.





Last night there was a zoom call:  White Dudes for Harris.  Over 175,000 men were on that call.  They heard a number of speakers and raised over $4 million for the Harris campaign.  That's a big finger in the eye of the Republican party.  Not surprisingly, the NYT posted an NYT/Sienna poll this morning implying that 75% of men likely to vote were pro Trump.  I hope the irony isn't lost on any of you, since the billionaire owner of the NYT has been pushing a rather obvious pro Trump agenda.  In case you didn't know, it's all about the tax cuts.  The same thing is true about that dufuss Elon Musk, who shut down the White Dudes for Harris Twitter account during the event.  The reason:  The account was suspended for trying to avoid suspension.  Musk wants his tax break, too.  

And evidently Leonard Leo, Clarence Thomas' sugar daddy, had a bit of a meltdown over Biden wanting to create forcible ethics rules for the Supreme Court.  I mean, what's a sugar daddy supposed to do if he can't spoil his favorite Oreo boy toy?



7 comments:

  1. After all this fund raising and great hoopla for Harris how can she not win? At least by normal people. And I'm not opposed to getting a day of rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rain so far. I wouldn't be surprised if, after this election, Republicans will try to tar and feather Trump, and then run him out of the country.

      Delete
  2. Stephen Nedoroscik is giving me hot gay nerd Clark Kent vibes when he puts his glasses on.
    Elon can FOAD.
    And because it was called White Dudes MAGAts on X are saying Kamala is racist. The stupid ... it burns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nedoroscik is truly a unique human being, and the diversity of that team is amazing! Musk's moldiness is growing by the day.

      Delete
  3. Oh yes.
    I saw Stephen trending in all his zen glory on Twitter and THEN I saw his performance. By the second turn, I knew he had won. Such a smooth performance! Whenever someone make those physical feats look easy, you KNOW they are super difficult.
    Elmo banning White Dudes for Harris was so obviously a tantrum, I cackled. He's such a soyboy...! Those 4 Mil are nothing to sneeze at, right???
    And I think we're going to see more of Dark Brandon and the MAGAts and billionaires are not gonna like it.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the great things about Nedoroscik is that when this is over, he's going to go back to being a physicist, or whatever he wants to be. Musk is growing moldier by the day.

      Delete
  4. I'm guessing that shitty manager knows who he can mess with - and who he can't!!! Again, well done you!

    ReplyDelete