Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Friday, July 26, 2024

Trump Has No Balls

 Yesterday was... not quite meh, but not terrible.  The temps climbed into the mid 80s (F) and the humidity dried up a bit.  There was supposedly a threat of thundershowers, but that amounted to nothing.  Clouds came and went, and I hung 2 loads of laundry outside to dry.  No worries.

There's already a load of my brightly colored T-shirts hanging on the drying rack.  I'm loving this summer.

So, I've been debating if I want to give up my Xbox Game Pass.  They just raised the price, and with tax (there's always tax) it's $20 a month.  There would be value in this if I were downloading and playing lots of games, but I'm not, there are very few studios that I follow.  Besides, most of the games being produced are geared for young adults, or Teens, and are uninteresting.  I also don't see many games coming out that I feel a desperate need to play.  

And, the Paris Olympics begin today, and rather than build brand new venues, Paris is going to be showcasing what's already there.  There will be rowing on the Seine!  How exciting is that!  Fencing at Versailles!  Of course, Parisians will be upset because of delays, and crowds, and the changes that are happening.  I've met Parisians and they are very difficult to satisfy.  In a week's time, this will all be in the past and Paris, and France, will be much better off financially.

And the coward Trump will not be debating Kamala Harris.  No surprise there.  I laughed at the bit where he says the Democrats are in chaos.  


The truth is that Donald Trump has always been a coward.  The instant he has to "put up, or shut up," he chickens out.  This old man is terrified.  I don't doubt that even the idea of standing on the stage next to a smart black woman has him cowering in his boots.  And, as always, he's trying to place the blame on someone else.  Honestly, if he truly wants to be president he should see this as a challenge.  Can you hear me laughing.  I'm surprised he didn't try a "well, I'm too busy with my campaign to debate" excuse.  The Republican party just took a major hit because many of their voters who are sitting on the fence will now just stay home.  He's a weak man who has always depended on the balls of his attorneys to survive.

And what is all this stuff about JD Vance having sex with a sofa?  He definitely is not out to impress the ladies, is he?


6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. The Olympics.
    France is going the right way: why invest billions on something that may be used once in a lifetime?
    And I didn't now they would charge you for the video games? But of course they do.
    Cheeto built an image of machismo and bragadoccio that the rubes lap up. But he IS a coward, always hiding behind others and using intimidation to get his way. This sprinting away from the debates is NOT good for his image. And he's blaming... Obama???

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I've been to Paris, I'm anxious to see them. They don't charge for the games themselves, you can download as many as you want, they charge you for the ability to download. Trump has always been a coward, a loudmouth with no spine.

      Delete
  2. Les Olympiques 2024 seront un succès pour Paris, tout comme la compagne de Kamala Harris.:)
    Comme la France, l’Amérique peut le faire et metre en déroute les extrémistes.
    -Beau Mec

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, what an amazing opening. And Celine Dion singing in the rain? I can't think of anything that can quite compare to that.

      Delete
  3. Apparently certain people were trying to "find" the Israeli team and they had to be rushed through with extra security. Then quite a few athletes were robbed and a 25 year old Australian woman was gang raped! I know they can't control all this but I have a terrible feeling something bad will happen - what with that and setting fires on the railway lines! Sad really because so much effort (and money) goes into this stuff. Still, Céline Dion and Lady Gaga were wonderful. Well done Céline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read about that, it happened a number of days ago and is being investigated. Everything will be fine. The French have completely rewritten how opening ceremonies are done, how audaciously bold of them.

      Delete