Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, August 12, 2024

Oh... Shit!

 Wow! it's 61 (F) outside.  That's cool for an August morning.  The high today is supposed to be in the very low 80s (F).  That's fine.  The prediction is for us to be in the same weather pattern for at least the next week.  That's nice, too.  While we've had some hot days this summer, we've lucked out if you compare us to the rest of the country, places that were sitting at 100 (F) of hotter for days on end.  It would have been nicer of the rain had been spread out a little more, rather than happen in a 24 hour period.  I had customers yesterday, who live a few miles away from me; they told me the rain gauge in their backyard was at 12 inches.

The closing Olympic ceremonies were last evening.  I didn't watch them, since I figured they'd be rather standardized for all those viewers who hate innovation.  Besides, I knew Tom Cruise was going to be participating and... well... blah.  That man is so weird, I'm sure he must be a Republican.

My first load of laundry has just finished and I was going to let it dry outside, but decided to hang in on the dryer in the laundry room instead.  I work today, and it isn't that I'd have a problem with my wash hanging outside all day, I just didn't want to have to take it down off the rack when I get home this evening.  

And management should be happy with me, I got 2 measures and a lead yesterday.  One of the measures is for blinds and after I'd set it up, the customers told me they were leaving for Ohio Tuesday evening... and not coming back.  They're going to be renting the house in Mechanicsburg.  Lucky for me, we've begun a system where the customer can design their own blinds at home and then pay for them.  There's no need for them ever to come back into the store.  The large orange, home improvement retailer I work for loves when we do things like this; it saves on payroll hours.

Donnie Dementia posed this on failing Truth Social media platform yesterday.


Someone asked if he was the whiniest bitch in America.  Honestly, I don't know about that, but he certainly is the loudest.  His dementia is certainly present in the above post, especially in his "later confirmed by the reflection of the mirror like finish."  His rage has driven him a bit crazy, well, he's always been crazy, it's just that now his rage is now driving the bus.  Every time Harris has a larger crowd, or soaring campaign donations, thousands of little gray brain cells die in that man.  They implode and gush themselves into a soupy, snotty mess that spits out stupidities.  You can practically hear the Independent voters as they step back and say, "oh, shit."

Of course, the Main Stream Media wants this election to be a horserace, and so they refrain from writing about the obvious.  They don't understand that publishing about his mental decline would get them many more clicks than their attempt to create flawed drama regarding the election.  So many people love to rubberneck.  When they see an accident by the side of the road, they slow down as they pass in order to gander a view of the wreckage.  Articles about Donnie's decent into dementia would so much grow their revenue, their billionaire owners' lust for $$$ might even be sated... momentarily.



8 comments:

  1. His campaign platform will devolve into crowd size, and he'll lose there, too.

    PS I saw cruise and it appears he uses the same plastic surgeon as Madge as they both look like Asian women now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything!

      Delete
  2. Oh, it's 63 here and it seems it's gonna be very pretty today. Not very summer-ish, I agree.

    And DonOld (and MAGAt) is losing it with the crowd sizes. Really. I have watched the stump speeches and the places for Harris and Walz have been PACKED.
    Also, you know the rubes will just accept what Cheeto says without any evidence, so...
    And I despise the MSM. Really. Did you see how every written piece based on Uncle Joe's apparent senility suddenly.... disappeared? And they don't write about Jabba the Orange's clear deterioration because that doesn't give them clicks...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that's why he's being kept out of the public eye for the next 2 weeks.

      Delete
  3. I hope she wins...I get nervous still, but I think it's going to be direly close again. Which it shouldn't be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nervousness is fine, and expected, we are dealing with a wannabe dictator after all.

      Delete
  4. It's funny because the bought and paid for mainstream media here in France are raving about the closing ceremony (saying the world is "in awe") and yet every non-French media I'm seeing is saying how long, boring and confusing it was. I didn't watch it so couldn't say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over hear, the NYT and Washington Post had glowing reviews. I didn't watch it either because of Cruise. Social media over here is also raving saying that the French should be proud for basically knocking it out of the park.

      Delete