Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Abandoned By God

 Third day with the new windows and they are so clear, the rain clouds look so crisp and clean, and they're cool to the touch.  You'd never believe the outside temp is 73 (F).  Sadly, I have to work today, so I'll not be able to wile away the hours watching the occasional, torrential downpours from the thunderstorms that will most likely skirt my neighborhood.  

Speaking of work, yesterday I had a big sale and my 3rd measure of the week, so now I'm golden for at least one shift.  And I've also been thinking about how I want to set my scheduling for when I get back from Greece.  It will be changing.  During Covid I worked a 5 hour shift 5 days a week. and that worked out well for me.  And, since there's going to be a puppy shortly after I return, I don't want to spend too much time away from the house, so I'm thinking of going back to 5 hour shifts from 2 - 7 for 4 days a week.  That would give me 20 hours.  No more 8 hour shifts.

And I woke up to something strange.  Something named Betty Elizabeth Hasan had liked over 30 of my pictures on Facebook.  It also left a comment saying it wanted to get to know me and that chatting with messenger was best.  Right (that's me being sarcastic).  So, I filed a spam complaint against Betty and had blocked access to my page.  I don't think it was a bot, because the comment had typos.  Human or not, it should never contact me again.

And in a little over 3 weeks:


I guess a lot of you may have seen that the Spawn of Satan, Donald Trump has agreed with Fox Entertainment that he'd debate Kamala Harris in an arena filled with cultists and moderated by two loyal members of the Fox Entertainment team.  The moldy stench of desperation is heavy with this one.  Firstly, people need to stop treating Fox as if it were a news network, it isn't.  They admitted they were an entertainment channel during the Dominion trial, the one they lost, the one that cost the $787 million.

Secondly, the Orange Anus is falling behind in the polls, even the bad ones, and they're all bad, and this is a miserable attempt to make Harris look bad.  How stupid.  His cultists will hang with him on this, but Independent voters are not stupid, they are seeing right through his badly played rouse.  

Finally, I think of all of those forlorn Christians, the ones who believe the God they worship is only powerful enough to flip the electoral college, are having to deal with the fact that He has evidently abandoned them for a black woman.  I've told so many people for quite some time now that Trump isn't here to give them what they want, he's here to destroy them, and that includes Evangelical Christianity.  For them, this will be worse than being abandoned by God.


7 comments:

  1. DonOld is losing it, and I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're problem is that, after Reagan's election, there was this silent majority of conservatives which would come through for them, and they're wrong.

      Delete
  2. Your right about the windows....when we got ours it was the same.and so easy to keep clean! I hate looking out dirty windows. And I bet you'll see a difference in your heating and electric bills too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's already a difference in how often the Central Air goes on.

      Delete
  3. The boomerang effect, what did they expect ? Trumpy will throw his cult under the bus and blame them for his loss. Evilgelicals will be beside themselves when they have a mixed race, female President of the United States. They will pillor her at every turn, just as they did women in the days of the pilgrims,
    their hatred will be unrelenting of President Kamala Harris.
    Salem witch hunts and burnings anyone ?
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I occasionally get FB messages apparently from real friends who then go off onto some spiel about how the UK government owes me about £15,000 because of some flaw in the pension system. Last one I told to bugger off replied with "I kill you"!!! Tee hee, I do enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never get that from real friends, but for some odd reason on Facebook, Instagram, Threads and Twitter, I'm a magnet for sex workers.

      Delete