Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Friday, August 9, 2024

Trump = Bobo Brain

 Well... we have rain.  Because of the speed with which Debby Does the Eastern Seaboard, we will have rain for about 24 hours straight.  There is some breeziness, but not wind, and the rain is moving through in bands.  Sometimes it's heavy, but never torrential.  Depending upon where you are in Central PA, you might get as much as 6 inches.  The temps are in the low 70s (F), and believe me when I say it's humid. Wow, new update, we're under a tornado watch until 2 PM this afternoon.

Yesterday was one of those days where some chores were accomplished, and others... well, they're waiting for today.  One of the things I did do, was clean the filter for the aquarium in the living room.  While not heavy, it is bulky.  After the filtering medium had been replaced, and the hoses cleaned, and it looked spit shiny new, put it on the shelf under the tank, plugged it in and got... nothing.  Well, it did make a noise, but it wouldn't pump.  I primed, and primed, and primed, and nothing. It's only about 3 years old, so I was expecting it to last longer, sadly, however, it's now in the trash.  A new one is arriving today.  

Also, I got a ride in on the bike.  I rode 8 miles on 8/8.  How's that for interesting.  

And, of course, this happened.  



And this:


I did watch some of it... oh, say 2 or 3 minutes before I turned it off.  I find it fascinating that MSM carried his insanity live, don't they realize how bad he looks and sounds?  His saying that his crowd on January 6 was bigger than Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" crowd was...well... to put it simply, nuts.  He tried to overthrow the election, and he's talking about the size of the crowd?  Give me a break!  He bragged about Roe v Wade, saying he didn't think it was going to be a big issue this election.  He epitomizes the Republican party, who believe they only need to be in charge in order to make America conservative.  Thinking is not something they like to do.  Why should they try and understand America?  "Shut up!  We're in charge," is their mantra.  And this Supreme Court gave this bobo brain immunity so he could do just that.  There's is no fixing stupid.  I've said this before, he's the worst thing to happen to the Republican party.  Every time he opens his mouth, he opens the Gates of Hell a little wider.  Good riddance.



8 comments:

  1. It makes me mad that the MSM lets Cheeto just spew lies and stupidity without the slightest fact check. Not. ONE. We all know his lies. It's always the same bullshit. And when he introduces a new lie (MLK, riding a helicopter with someone who has NEVER done that with him) it should be a google search away. Ugh.
    Also, the word salads are getting worse and worse.
    Notice that it's not really the MSM that are calling his bullshit but either foreign press of publications like Vanity Fair (or people like John Oliver).
    Ugh.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He confused Governor Jerry Brown (white) with San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown (black), and Governor Newsome, who was also on the flight, said the landing was normal. Spread the word. We need to start shaming the Hell out of the MSM.

      Delete
  2. Debby has finally left us alone down here, after giving us tons of rain.
    I love watching a Demented DonOld meltdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some flooding in my basement. I watched about 2 minutes, he wasn't focusing, just talking.

      Delete
  3. "Depending upon where you are in Central PA, you might get as much as 6 inches." Currently more like 7" here.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have about 6 inches in my basement and it's still coming in.

      Delete
  4. At least some publications fact check Weird Orange Man. Those are great headlines. I'm still pumping Debby out of my back yard. That sounds kind of naughty. Hmmmmm . . . stay dry.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't the only ones. Even the NYT commented on his helicopter lie. I always get water in my basement when we we get more than an inch an hour.

      Delete