Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Trump's Russian Asset

 Well, we had rain last night.  Thunderstorms.  Rain is predicted on and off for most of the morning.  Humidity is supposed to be high.  Those individuals who predict the weather are forecasting thunderstorms for late tomorrow afternoon.  Just what I'm looking for, some air turbulence on my flight down to Philly.

My last window is getting installed as I type.  The woman at Aspen told me they'd try and have it installed before I left, however, there was no communication until around 0715 when my doorbell rang.  Surprise!  Their communication skills have definitely been lacking professionalism.  Because no one sent him pictures, he, or one of the other installers, will need to come back after I get back from Greece to finish the exterior portion because they're going to need to set up ladders.  Their lack of organizational skills is disappointing.

Yesterday, I did very little other than to run to my local Giant supermarket to pick up some sunscreen.  I've let most of my perishables run out since I don't want to return home to find my refrigerator's become a storage unit for various mold cultures.  

Update on the windows:  A 2nd installer has arrived on the scene.  I guess they don't want to make a 2nd trip.  It's at their expense, isn't it?  Perhaps they're concerned that I might complain about their piss-poor planning.

My flight to Greece should take a little over 9 hours, and flying east means I'll arrive on Sunday, September 1st.  Using the app Explore.com sent me, it looks like it'll be sunny and warm.


Of course, the long awaited Harris / Walz interview was on CNN last night.  The Orange Anus claimed it was boring, mostly, I don't doubt, because there was nothing in it that he could exploit.  From what I'm seeing, most the questions asked by Dana Bash seemed geared to get reactions from the candidates regarding Orangie, like the one about Trump saying Harris just turned black.  Pundits were looking for a gotcha moment, and Harris had one.  She basically looked at Bash and said "Gotcha!"

There were bait questions that didn't get a bite.  Ouch.  

In an attempt to provide counter-programming, Orangie had some sort of weird townhall to introduce Tulsi Gabbard to his campaign.  She once claimed to be a Democrat, but when the Democrats refused to play by Putin's rules, she left the party.  The fact that another Russian asset has joined the Trump campaign is not being lost on anyone.


10 comments:

  1. It's funny that anyone, even The Felon, would think of Tulsi as an asset to his campaign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many were laughing when he awkwardly introduced her.

      Delete
  2. I'm just popping in to wish you a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage, my friend. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will send you a picture from the floor of Apollo's temple in Delphi!

      Delete
  4. Are you flying direct to Athens or changing? Either way, have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a direct flight from Philly to Athens.

      Delete
  5. Direct flights, the only way to fly !
    Greece will enchant you and at times exasperate you, you’ll have fun. :)
    Our two party system has one blue party of thankful winners and one red party of miserable losers, just witness the people both attract, and that tells you everything.:)
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And even when the miserable red losers to managed to win, they're miserable because each one of them wants to be a mini-dictator. Blue's the way to go! We are the party of joy and happiness.

      Delete