Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, August 19, 2024

Torturing Donnie

The weather for today, Monday, here in Central PA is predicted to be cloudy, very cloudy, with occasional showers, with a high in the low 80s (F).  It's going to be a repeat of yesterday, though we did have at least 2 thunderstorms sweeping through the area.  they both dropped a substantial amount of rain in a short period of time.  They're predicting our temps for the rest of the week to be in the low to mid 70s (F).  That's fine.

I had a decent sales day yesterday.  Well, saying it was decent might just me being a bit modest since I had an $18,000 flooring sale go through.  That should make management happy.  My total sales for last week were around $29,000.  Because so many of my installs went through last week, my sales for this week will be weak.  That's okay.  

On thing I do wish people would stop asking me is "have you started to pack yet?"  So, just in case any of you would like to ask, the answer is no.  That won't start until the day before I leave.  This doesn't mean I have been preparing.  I've been taking pictures with the camera and sending them to my laptop for easy posting to my different accounts.  Luckily, if I post a picture to Threads, it automatically posts to my Instagram account, as well as to my Facebook account.  I am surprised that so many people are planning on vicariously going along with me to Greece.  One nice thing about this is that I won't need to bring back nearly as many souvenirs.  

And, of course, the Democratic Convention begins tonight.  I am nurturing a spark of interest, so I might end up watching some of it.  Tonight's Joe Biden's night.  There are a number of speakers scheduled, including Republicans.  They know the assignment.  Democracy for a win on November 5.


The Main Stream Media, believing they'll get more clicks if something goes awry, is hoping protestors get out of hand.  CNN was airing some sort of hogwash with "undecided delegates," because, even though Harris is guaranteed the nomination, they need to try and force some drama.  I don't know if Fox is covering the event, but you can bet that if they do, their views will be more jaundiced than the Orange Anus going through full blown liver failure.

And, speaking of Orangie, his paranoid dementia was boiling over yesterday, evidenced by the over 50 long comments he posted to his Truth Social account.  Now admit it, that does make your heart sparkle with joy.  And just to add more than a smidgen of salt to Orangie's wounded brain, projection artists spent the night decorating his Trump Tower in Chicago.\


I don't believe in torture... still, I never would have believe that torturing Donnie could be so much fun!




8 comments:

  1. It does take much to send a spoiled child into a meltdown. It's like shooting self-entitled fish in a barrel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange one tortures himself with his crazed rants. :) He’s now believing his own bs. Soon it will be time for the straight jacket and the rubber walled room with the plastic piss bucket for the orange one. :-)
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, he'll tell everyone he's in the most glorious, most wonderful padded cell in the world.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm watching the DNC.
    I am also waiting for Uncle Joe to speak. They better give him a standing ovation or I'll have a cow.
    I really enjoyed that projection on Cheeto's building here in Chi. I'm hoping that the people who live there sue to have his name removed. It's a stain in the city. Ugh.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe's speaking now. Wow. No sign of senility there!!!

      Delete
  4. I have a list on my computer of everything I need to pack (clothes usually being the least of it), but in the end, for the most part, nothing is really essential (except maybe medications). I mean, they sell toothpaste in Greece! When I was in Thailand I was having this conversation with my Welsh friend and said "I mean, it's not like it's Borneo, is it". Well she had been to Borneo and guess what, they sell toothpaste there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it amusing. It's not like I'm emigrating. This is just for 2 weeks.

      Delete